My Top 5 Craft Room Essentials!
Are you a crafter? What about vinyl crafters and sign makers? Today I am sharing my top FIVE craft room essentials! These are the items I use every single day and simply cannot live without! I'll link the items up in case you want to snatch them up for yourself!
*This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend proucts I use and love. Clicking these links doesn't cost you anything but I may get paid a very small commision for the referral**
1. Silhouette Cameo. I got the very first edition of the silhouette machine years ago and never looked back. Yes it's been great for business, but even as a hobbyist, it's just a great little tool to have in your craft room. From making gifts to party decorations, to kids school projects. I can't begin to tell you how often I have used this machine even as a non business projects! I'll be doing more tutorials as we go and if you want to follow along I can teach you how to get the most of out this amazing little machine! Tip- I buy all my vinyl at Expressions vinyl! I have been using them since 2012. They have same day shipping and amazing customer service and some of the best deals around!
2. My Craft desk built from 9 Cube storage cubes
Hello! What Crafter doesn't need more storage? And dual functioning? Yes please!! Store your stuff and use as a perfect height desk! We bought a piece of MDF which was 2ft x 6 ft from lowes and places it on top and voila, craft table!
3. My Ikea Alex Cart- I LOVE this cart! I'm creative by nature, typically, we aren't labeled as "organized". This cart keeps me organized! I throw all my vinyl sheets and scraps in here! I separate by type of vinyl, indoor, outdoor, HTV, Glitter, Matte, you name it! It has 6 amazing drawers that are 24 inch width.
4. My Ott Light- This thing is a dream! When you're picking apart intricate vinyl designs it's an absolute lifesaver. It has the BEST lighting and is highly regarded in the crafter world for being the best lights for seeing delicate work!
(Wondering what all the magnets are on top of my heat press?) I'll fill you in on that tip soon!)
5. Dymo Label Writer XL- I totally put off purchasing this forever and I regret it all the time! Yes it was a little investment but if you can afford it sooner than later you will be much happier! This baby spits out up to 100 labels per minute and never needs another ink refill again! Shipping used to take forever and now its a breeze thanks to my dymo! I LOVE this thing and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites!
Those are a few of my favorite things! Let me know if you have any questions! I'm always happy to answer anything about crafting, business, sign making and more!